The Good Glam Eyeing For IPO In Two Years: Co-founder Priyanka Gill


Speaking to PTI, Priyanka Gill, the co-founder of The Good Glamm Group, has revealed that the company is focusing on profitability as it prepares for an IPO in two years. The content-to-commerce firm is diversifying its revenue sources and optimising costs while relying on an omnichannel strategy and digital acceleration to sustain robust growth.

Gill, in an interview with PTI, expressed confidence in strong demand during the upcoming festive season, citing positive consumer sentiment and purchase intent across the range of products and offerings in their portfolio.The company has achieved impressive year-on-year growth, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) exceeding 250 per cent in recent years. Currently, 70 per cent of their revenue is generated from online sales, while the remaining 30 per cent comes from offline channels.

The Good Glamm Group, co-founded by Darpan Sanghvi, Priyanka Gill and Naiyya Saggi, operates a range of direct-to-consumer beauty and personal care brands. Their digital ecosystem encompasses content and influencer platforms as well as community networks.

Key divisions within The Good Glamm Group include The Good Brands Co (encompassing brands like MyGlamm, St Botanica, The Moms Co, Organic Harvest and Sirona), The Good Media Co (comprising digital media companies such as POPxo, ScoopWhoop, MissMalini and Tweak India), The Good Creator Co (tracking 1.5 million influencers on influencer platforms), and The Good Community (an omnichannel network focused on shared interests in beauty, parenting, wellness, and sustainability).

Priyanka Gill, who also serves as the CEO of Good Media Co, expressed the group’s aspiration to sustain its historical growth rate in the current fiscal year.

Categories: Other News

Tags: ,

Leave a ReplyCancel reply